Houston, TX, US
Houston, TX, US
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Are you a savvy B2B Marketing Consultant with worldwide campaign experience looking for a challenging and lucrative opportunity working for a Top 10 Fortune 500 Oil and Gas Company? Send your Resume today!
We are seeking an experienced B2B marketing professional to provide direct marketing and communications support for the Americas Region sales team. This role will take the lead on developing and executing local marketing strategies, collaborating closely with the regional sales team and the global marketing team to enable the regional growth strategy.
Activities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 20% Support the development and implementation of marketing strategy for Americas region in line with business objectives;
- 20% Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans. Provide marketing consultation and execution on customer presentations and sales proposals. Collaborate with account managers to support translation of technical content and shift to a more marketing focused approach and messaging. Propose visual enhancements to make high quality polished PPT presentations. Provide marketing consultation at customer face to face meetings (as requested) to support consumer focused efforts or other customer marketing needs;
- 15% Lead trade event and customer event planning and execution. Includes planning and coordinating logistics for event speaking engagements, sponsorship evaluation, and/or other participation opportunities;
- 10% Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives. Support location communications needs and global tools as needed to deliver key messages to internal and/or external audiences;
- 10% Provide analytical support to define, prioritize and manage account strategies; actively shares information with internal key stakeholders in order to improve decision making on strategy determination for the business; recommends changes in the customer portfolio;
- Coordinates the consolidation of Regional Sales Strategies;
- 10% Participate in Global Oronite and Corporate wide competitive analysis network and best practice sharing. Highlight key information regarding market and competitive activity in the region based on the inputs from the team. Makes recommendations to the region based on implications/impacts of the external environment changes (political, economic, social and commercial). Maintains market share data for the region and periodically analyses the impact on the regional business; Oversees regional market watch process and validates input;
- 5% Work with global training coordinator on local execution of customer training sessions;
- 5% Manage/engage with external resources to support the development of marketing tools;
- 5% Manage other ad hoc sales marketing related projects as needed.
- Marketing communications expertise in B2B environment – Comfortable developing marketing tools and strong PowerPoint competency to help develop creative business proposals;
- Project Management / Multi-tasking abilities;
- Strong communication and listening skills (comfortable working with diverse groups);
- Presentation skills
- Demonstrating support to a regional/global organization making a highly technical B2B sale;
- Ability to draw key points form technically oriented content, in partnership with technical experts, and produce summarized, easy to understand content for customer materials and communications;
- Knowledge of (or experience working with) Lubrication/chemical products and/or applicable products lines (transportation industries, especially automotive) is a plus;
- Implementation of brand standards and application to print and digital environments through consistency of imagery and tone;
- Nice to have: Salesforce experience.
What We Offer
Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Through a network of 40 offices in 5 continents (Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa and Australia) we currently second over 8,000 Technical Engineering Specialists to the largest multinational Oil & Gas Companies and major EPC Contractors, through well-established global supply agreements.
- Contract Hire;
- Full Time;
- Extremely competitive wages and benefit package.
Our client is one of the world's leading integrated Energy companies. This top 10 Fortune 500 Corporation has pioneered everything from upstream exploration and production, midstream transportation, power and trading, to downstream manufacturing and retail.