Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
To lead logistics and office administration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaising with other departments regarding visas, permits and associated paperwork.
- Responsible for creating shipping paperwork for Malaysian and Export Orders.
- Also responsible for ensuring that Incoterms 2010 are followed where applicable.
- Maintaining the record of all shipments (import and export).
- Maintain Inventory records on ERP system
- Liaise with other departments for the supply of information to meet the Customers’s Technical, Quality, Manufacturing and H.S.E. requirements.
- Ensure all customer required documents are delivered on time.
- Receiving, Registering and Processing Customer Enquiries and Orders.
- Updating Customers on their order status.
- Liaise with Operations, Engineering and Accounts regarding any issues to do with customer orders and queries.
- Ensure customer orders are shipped on schedule as per customer requirements.
- General office administration details
- Ensuring all paperwork meets the requirement of customers, customs and freight companies.
- Retaining copies of all paperwork relative to shipments.
- Liaising with freight forwarding and haulage companies on a regular bases to ensure that the best value and service is achieved.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to
ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
Reports to Regional Business Manager
- 5 Years Experience in Admin/Logistics/
- Standard Grade/ O Grade Level Education
- HNC/ HND Level Education
- Higher Grade Level EducationShould be flexible to travel for Operational requirements
- Degree Level Education or Equivalent Professional Experience
Special Skills & Aptitude
- Effective Communication Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills: Written and Oral
- Reception Skills
- Good Telephone Manner
- Basic Sales Negotiation
- Negotiating & Influencing Skills
- Credit Control
- Advanced Knowledge of Contract Law
- Basic Foreign Language Skills
- Intermediate Foreign Language Skills
- Advanced Foreign Language Skills
- Ability to Prioritize Workload
- Contract Review
- Attention to Detail
- Accurate Typing/ Data Entry
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT work.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.