Experience: 16 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- 16 - 20 years of experience
- Any recognised degree. Professional qualification or advanced degree will be an advantage
- Deep knowledge and understanding of digital technologies
- Head Digital Marketing is to lead a team as a future thinker and with appetite for risk, while fostering environment for digital innovation to thrive.
- The incumbent would be the primary digital champion, setting the tone and environment for digital initiatives and transformation to thrive resulting in business outcome for Downstream
- Have in-depth marketing experience and passion for digital technologies with forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
- Develop digital marketing roadmap and specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function and solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out and stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Develop new and creative growth strategies. The incumbent is also expected to develop strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with internal and external customers which include agencies and other vendors partners
- Ability to identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Accountable for overall digital outcomes and relationships with relevant stakeholders across group wide
Connect Energy is an established human capital management firm focused on providing our clients with a complete solution to meet their human capital needs and challenges.
Connect Energy has a vast database of qualified global candidates with experience in the oil and gas industry specifically in drilling, rig constructions and offshore operations. Through a comprehensive set of services and solutions that address both hiring strategies and organizational effectiveness, we deliver personnel who deliver performance.