Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Houma, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Requirements: At least seven years in production operations and five years in compliance or related experience. High school diploma or equivalent and valid driver's license. T-2, HUET, and Safe Gulf. 14/14 Schedule in GOM. May transport by Boat or Helicopter.
• Ensure that monthly, quarterly and semi-annual compliance testing requirements are current for each facility.
• Responsible for record keeping required by BSEE and USCG on such items as weekly/monthly safety meetings, emergency evacuation and response plan, abandon platform, boarding personnel briefing on emergency procedures, etc.
• Ensure safety of personnel and environmental protection.
• Ensure the reliability and integrity of compliance safety systems and compliance with all safety programs.
• Communicates any warnings or critical compliance issues to SEMS / Compliance Manager.
• Recommends any necessary training plans for operations to SEMS / Compliance Manager.
• Provides technical support to field personnel.
• Oversees Third Party Compliance Inspections.
• Inventories Compliance related tools, spare parts, materials, and equipment.
• Implements current Compliance Audit Plan and recommends changes when required.
• Functions as replacement for lead operator when absent, supervises personnel to assure safe practices and a pollution free environment.
• Able to operate, monitor, test, and maintain all process equipment and safety devices from the wellhead to the sales line.
• Able to monitor the performance of personnel, wells and production equipment to maximize recovery; calculate daily rates, complete well testing, and report production information.
Crosby Energy Services blends proven best practices with innovative processes to deliver the highest quality employees and finest support services to the oil and gas industry. We embrace a value-driven culture of safety and the very highest ethical standards.
Contract Energy Professionals
Since 1992, Crosby Energy Services has been providing the oil and gas industry the best qualified contract energy professionals and consultants at competitive rates. Our training and employment pre-screening programs are among the best in the industry and allow us to streamline your hiring processes and hand-pick the best and the brightest in the industry. Our contract personnel include:
• Onshore and Offshore Production Operators
• Plant Operators
• Instrumentation and Electrical Technicians
• Specialized Consultants
• Safety Professionals
• Pipeline Personnel
• Equipment Operators
• Skilled Labor
• Maritime Personnel
• Clerical Personnel