Skills: Engineering Manager
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Lead the engineering activities through the execution of the EPCIC Work.
- Ability to organize and direct all activities pertaining to the design work to meet the schedule quality and safety requirements of the Contract.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Review and recommend contracts and cost estimates.
- Oversees a robust engineering process and delivery timelines to keep projects on schedule and on budget.
Qualifications & Certifications
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) or similar internationally recognized institution.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years working experience in the offshore oil and Gas Industry and have experience in similar capacity in undertaking at least two (2) projects of CPP not less than 10,000MT with float-over option.
- Possess project experiences in various type of contracts such EPIC, EPCC, PCC and PC will be an added advantage.
Skill / Attributes / Competencies
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Good quality of leadership and passion in managing a team.
- Good resource planning.
- Possess good business/commercial sense.
Sapura Energy Berhad (“Sapura Energy” or “Group”) is a fully-fledged upstream player headquartered in Malaysia and one of the world’s largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions providers.
We provide a full spectrum of capabilities that covers the entire value chain of exploration, development, production and rejuvenation as well as decommissioning and abandonment.
With a multinational workforce comprising over 13,000 employees spanning 51 nationalities, comprehensive world-class assets and project management capabilities, the Group’s global presence is visible in over 20 countries. This includes Malaysia, China, Australia, Brazil, the United States of America, as well as those in Western Africa and the Middle East.
Sapura Energy is an international company with employees and clients from the world over. We offer opportunities to enhance your career across a full range of exciting roles in the upstream oil and gas industry: Fabrication, hook-up and commissioning, drilling services, production and exploration, geotechnical and geophysical survey, installation of pipelines and facilities, marine, diving and remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) services, operations and maintenance services.