Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Manage and assure that project quality requirements are met in accordance to the Contract, relevant codes/standard, regulatory and Client specifications
- Develop a specific project QMS, manage and assess the QMS implementation
- Develops a specific Project Quality Plan (PQP)
- Defines quality scopes, develop QA/QC organizational structure, resource adequate competent QAQC team members, manage and motivate resources to deliver WORKS timely
- Develop Project Quality KPI, manage and deliver WORKS to meet the Project goals and target
- Supervise subordinates (QA/QC team members) and inspection works.
- Review PMT quality documents.
- Supervise and monitor to ensure project quality requirements are captured in the relevant quality documents/procedures and inspection works are performed as per approved quality documents/procedures.
- Manage and monitor to ensure that all quality records are adequate and meeting the quality requirements.
- Pro-actively manage to prevent nonconformance and attend nonconformance issue entirely.
- Manages project quality audits, analyze the audit findings and tabulate data for improvement.
- Manage and address quality issues if any, capture and close completely.
- Evaluate the overall quality performance and plan for improvement.
- Develop strategy on managing critical project procurement items to prevent delays and non-compliance to specification
- Address Project Final Document requirement systematically
- Graduate in Engineering or Science
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Metallurgical/Welding Engineering)
- Must have ISO certification as Lead Auditor.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in engineering and construction in offshore oil and gas upstream industry.
- Minimum 8 years management experience in establishment, operation and maintenance of Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 (or latest version).
- Knowledgeable in quality assurance and quality control in basic discipline such as structural, piping, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and painting/coating in EPCIC project.
- Experience in similar capacity undertaking at least 1 project of Central Processing Platform (CPP) not less than 10,000MT.
- Knowledgeable and competent in defining project quality scopes and develop PQP, ITP and procedures development
- Develop QA/QC organizational structure, resource competent QAQC team members, manage and motivate resources to deliver WORKS timely
- Familiar with relevant international codes/standards, regulatory requirement and client specifications.
- Ability to manage QA/QC team and work closely with others
- Proficient in English, with good oral and written communication skills
- Possesses good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Resourceful & analytical with strong leadership qualities
- A team player and ability to coach team members
- A result-oriented person to meet project goals
- Responsible, committed and dedicated to achieving project deliverables
- Effective and productive in executing works
Sapura Energy Berhad (“Sapura Energy” or “Group”) is a fully-fledged upstream player headquartered in Malaysia and one of the world’s largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions providers.
We provide a full spectrum of capabilities that covers the entire value chain of exploration, development, production and rejuvenation as well as decommissioning and abandonment.
With a multinational workforce comprising over 13,000 employees spanning 51 nationalities, comprehensive world-class assets and project management capabilities, the Group’s global presence is visible in over 20 countries. This includes Malaysia, China, Australia, Brazil, the United States of America, as well as those in Western Africa and the Middle East.
Sapura Energy is an international company with employees and clients from the world over. We offer opportunities to enhance your career across a full range of exciting roles in the upstream oil and gas industry: Fabrication, hook-up and commissioning, drilling services, production and exploration, geotechnical and geophysical survey, installation of pipelines and facilities, marine, diving and remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) services, operations and maintenance services.