- Perform/review/approve conceptual and detail design of related elements of subsea electrical, instrument & control system as per required codes and standards to innovatively enable economic low cost shallow water solution.
- Perform/review/approve design analysis, simulation and technical reports incorporating design for manufacture & assembly requirements to ensure quickest manufacturing lead time and minimum installation/de-installation process for subsea components.
- Lead laboratory, rig and field testing and qualification of new subsea system design to meet required HSE and industry standards for production use.
- Contribute to generation of novel IP in subsea for commercial advantage by staying abreast and capitalizing opportunity in related subsea pacing and emerging technologies especially in instrument & control.
Qualification & Experience
- Graduate degree (MSc or PhD) in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Preferably Registered Professional, Chartered Engineer or member of professional engineering society
- Has at least 10 years of experience in subsea related projects, i.e. conceptual design, prototype development and testing, subsea manufacturing and installation
- Experience with industry commonly used codes and standards for subsea engineering, installation and operation.
- Has experience and ability to carry out all elements of Topside & Subsea Controls Systems covering Hydraulic and Electrical Power Distribution and Supply, Instrumentation, Flow measurement & material selection.
Connect Energy is an established human capital management firm focused on providing our clients with a complete solution to meet their human capital needs and challenges.
Connect Energy has a vast database of qualified global candidates with experience in the oil and gas industry specifically in drilling, rig constructions and offshore operations. Through a comprehensive set of services and solutions that address both hiring strategies and organizational effectiveness, we deliver personnel who deliver performance.