- Query very complex data
- Applies advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain, and improve decision support systems
- Build advanced analytics model
- Derive complex insights and deploy models
- Present analysis outcome and communicate insights that can guide actionable results
- Lead a team of data engineers to understand business requirements that impact the design and development of proposed solutions
- Project manage a data science project to successful completion
- Continually enhance the advanced analytics program by staying up to data latest data science, advanced analytics and big data trends
Core Skill: R, Python, SAS, Matlab, SQL, Hive, Spark, etc
- Graduate degree (MSc. or PhD.) in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a related position. Industry experience is highly desirable.
Connect Energy is an established human capital management firm focused on providing our clients with a complete solution to meet their human capital needs and challenges.
Connect Energy has a vast database of qualified global candidates with experience in the oil and gas industry specifically in drilling, rig constructions and offshore operations. Through a comprehensive set of services and solutions that address both hiring strategies and organizational effectiveness, we deliver personnel who deliver performance.