Skills: Structural Engineering, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: 15K-20K MR per Month
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Ably Resources are working with a leading Oil + Gas services company in the search for a number of position in Supply Chain and Procurement. From Buyers, Procurement and this particular position as Subcontract Manager.
The client is looking for at least 10 years experience within O+G specifically with services companies.
Some of the roles responsivity are as follows:
• Supervising a team of procurement executives and ensure key deliverables of the team are met.
• Identify realistic targets for each member of the team and support them in achieving the said targets.
• Monitor all works carried out in line with Management's expectations.
• To assist in developing team members to excel.
• To assist in career planning of team members.
• If necessary to execute some of the responsibilities of the team in times of busy period or as a temporary relief resource.
• To ensure Company's procedures and controls are adhered to at all times.
• To assist in driving for improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
• To uphold good working attributes and lead the way on exemplary work ethics.
• To carry out specific instructions from higher Management from time to time.
Minimum 10 years working experience in procurement or related field with preferable minimum 4 years in supervisory type role.
The client is paying a competitive local package.
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.