Skills: Budget / Cost Control, Materials Management , Supply Chain Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES' client, a service and solutions provider within the Oil & Gas industry, is seeking a PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGER to be based in MALAYSIA.
Located in the country's capital of Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent opportunity; a novelty in offering stability in the current climate.
The tasks associated with this role include, but aren't limited to;
- Development and implementation of the Project Supply Chain Management strategy
- Ultimate responsibility for all SCM matters within the project which will include:
- Set up an optimum functional organization in terms of resources and procedures
- Contribute to procurement packages on project critical SCM activities
- Develop and supervise the regular updating of the Project Procurement Plan
- Identify and manage specifically Client Supplied items
- Ensure proper closing out of the Contracts with Suppliers/Subcontractors
The requirements connected to this role are;
- At least 10 years of experience within Oil & Gas
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Extensive experience in Procurement activities
- Specialising in the maintenance of Main Work Barge, DLB & PLB
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.