Skills: Planner / Scheduler, Project Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
• Strategize, establish, lead and monitor the project planning unit deliverables and allocate resources to support project management team for effective and efficient project execution according to project planning.
• Monitor and produce overall consolidated project planning to reflect the current status / situation of resources and facilities / space and propose to Management for decision on next course of action in executing current projects and future business endeavors.
• Strategize, lead and manage planning of overall projects available in BU to ensure the project planning meets the contract requirement and milestones from the clients.
• Monitor, review and consolidate all projects progress based on project monitoring process and take appropriate control measures to ensure all project milestones meet contractual obligations.
• Prepare consolidate projects progress report for Management review and consideration.
• Assign resources (project planners, facilities and equipment's) on timely manner to all projects to ensure logical project schedule is develop, monitor and track according to project execution plan.
• Consolidate and develop master plan on manpower, facilities, equipment and project movement / location to ensure sufficient resources to execute all the projects and future business endeavors.
• Establish capability building roadmap for people development to ensure sufficient and capable manpower to execute existing and future project requirements.
• Establish and implement succession planning to develop key personnel to assume higher positions in various production units to ensure continuity and capability building.
• Plan and implement physical (hardware and software) capability building development and develop database to ensure effective and efficient project work execution as per plan.
• Promote, develop, maintain and cultivate existing / new business relationships with project clients who include authorities, partners and associates (i.e. Government bodies, Ship owners, Shipyards, Fabricators, Designers, Vendors and Service Providers) with the objective to deliver products and services that meet customers' satisfaction, to secure new contracts and to expedite payment recovery.
• Provide planning support / clarification, when necessary, during bidding and tendering stages to ensure project pre-planning is properly represented for accuracy of information.
• Plan, develop and ensure the implementation of Marine Repair and Conversion project improvement initiatives related to work systems and processes, infrastructure, industry best practices, competencies and capabilities to ensure service improvements and productivity objectives are achieved.
• Plan and Execute project in time, cost and available resources.
• Proper feedback required from all project team members for preparation of reports.
• Degree in Engineering or equivalent with 3 years of experience in shipbuilding, marine repair or conversion projects.
• Must be punctual, well mannered, develop health working environment, avoid absenteeism and execute project within the time and budget.
• Eyes for detail, team player and proactive in problem solving.
• Skilled in project management software e.g. MS Project and Primavera.
• Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin languages.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted. Successful Candidate Will Be Offered 12 Months Contract Employment.
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (MHB) is a globally trusted heavy engineering and marine solutions provider for a wide range of offshore and onshore facilities and vessels. MHB has over 40 years track record of delivering integrated and complex solutions, including deepwater support services to international oil and gas clients.