Skills: QA / QC / Inspection, Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Angola
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering's business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Oceaneering Inspection Division is a major provider of engineering, inspection and non-destructive testing services, with worldwide capability to the petrochemical, power generation, oil and gas and aerospace industries.
Provide a planning service to cover all on/ offshore inspection activities, in association with Oceaneerings engineering support service and client companies.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure effective planning for all inspection activities i.e. Pressure Systems, Pipelines and Structures
- Develop inspection plans to align with the integrated inspection strategies
- Align the Maintenance Management System (MMS) data set to ensure that the inspection Planned Maintenance (PMs) and Work Orders (WOs) are scheduled appropriately and monitored
- Engage with Oceaneering Project team to ensure relevant gate criteria are met
- Liaise with the Client's Planning Department to update all gate compliance
- Liaise with the Client's Planning Department to ensure all other services (involved with inspection activities) are scheduled into the offshore planning process to satisfy gate compliance
- Take responsibility for updating scheduled start and finish dates within MMS to coincide with planned inspection visits
- Monitor and update integrated inspections on a weekly basis for discussion with Client Integrity team
- Work closely with Oceaneering Inspection Engineers and Engineering Assistants to ensure full visibility of planned and completed works
- Endeavour to develop innovative solutions, in order to optimise project efficiency and differentiate Oceaneering from its competitors
- Attend technical and operational meetings as required
- Ensure Operations Managers/ Team Leaders approve or are informed (as specified by the Operations Group) of all external communications relating to their projects
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment
- Promote a strong HSE culture at all times
- Ensure that personnel identify with and achieve, the necessary Health and Safety performance standards associated with the relative risks to personnel and plant in their environment and daily work
- Ensure that business and HSE risk implications of integrity issues are clearly identified and assessed for consideration within the Oceaneering Integrity Management Team and communicated to the Client
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
E - Essential
P - Preferred
Qualifications and Training
- Base qualification in engineering, database systems or equivalent (E)
- Microsoft Project Training Cert (P)
- ECITB Project Management or equivalent (P)
- Experience in Project Planning within the engineering arena (E)
- Experience in inspection/ integrity arena (P)
- Familiarity with ACET or other databases and other discipline specific software (E)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- MMS Systems (MAXIMO, SAP etc.)
Required Skills and Aptitudes
- Ability to generate a team approach to problem solving (E)
- Good communicator both written and verbal (E)
- Good client or support contractor relationship skills at various levels of seniority or diverse cultures (E)
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.