Houma, LA, US
Houma, LA, US
Skills: Construction Manager, Site Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houma, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Plans, directs and coordinates activities of assigned projects to ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed schedule and budgetary constraints.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Obeys and follows all safety rules and polcies.
• Reviews project proposal and/or project execution plan to determine budget constraints, documentation requirements, staffing requirements and/or allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
• Establishes and maintains the work plan/project schedule.
• Confers with project staff to outline project execution plan and assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority.
• Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure that the project schedule and budget are maintained.
• Primary work location will be at the project sites.
• Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
• Prepares scheduled status/job cost reports for management, clients or others.
• Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• BS/BA degree in Engineering, Management or related field preferred.
• At least 1 year of project management experience in the Oil and fabrication industry, specifically with piping, construction and mechanical experience.
• PMP (Project Management Professional) preferred
• Language Skills - must have intermediate level of English, both oral and written.
• Mathematical Skills - must have basic level of knowledge.
• Computer Skills - must have strong Microsoft Office knowledge, specifically Excel and Word.
• Equipment Skills - must be able to operate standard office equipment.