Skills: Coil Tubing
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Under broad direction, supervises assigned staff for Coiled Tubing Product Service Line (PSL) within a Natural Work Area (NWA) (District).
- Supervises employees engaged in delivery of the PSL's services and products.
- Supervises multi-shift CT projects and technically demanding well intervention projects..
- Leads employee behavior and role based competency by mentoring and developing to achieve excellence in PSL Service Quality and HSE performance.
- Assists the Field Service Quality Coordinator (FSQC) and Performance Development Coordinator (PDC) in Progressive Discipline for non-performing personnel.
- Completes performance evaluations of assigned staff under the direction of the FSQC/PDC.
- Champions Halliburton and Customer Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE).
- Engages employees in PII and all other PSL initiatives in the field.
- Assists in implementation of new technology.
- Evaluates service quality within assigned NWA with the goal of improving performance.
- Provides technical expertise and solutions to the customer.
- Performs follow-up activities regarding job performance.
- Skills are acquired by completing the Career Development System (competency) requirements for this job role.
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and a general understanding of other service functions.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Must be possess execptional knowledgable of Halliburton Management System (HMS) standards, work methods and processes.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 51315
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Solutions
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.