Skills: Field Service Tech, Mechanical Technician, Workshop
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Odessa, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
SGF Global is looking for a Downhole Tool Technician in Odessa, TX for a major oilfield service company
Job description: Performs maintenance on down-hole tools and other equipment used in the application for down-hole tools. Areas of specialization may include mechanical aptitude, pressure testing, surface equipment, and down-hole tools. Performs maintenance, inspects surface equipment and perform repairs. Assembles and disassembles down-hole tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs maintenance on down-hole tools and other equipment used in the application for down-hole tools.
- Pressure testing, surface equipment, and down-hole tools.
- Performs maintenance and inspects surface equipment.
- Assembles and disassembles down-hole tools.
?Type of employment: 4 month contract
Salary: 22.00/Hour. MON-FRI, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm + OT
Requierd education: High School or Associates degree
- Downhole tool experience
- Valid Drivers License commercial and non commercial
- Ability to locate, read and understand tool drawing from PSL-specific Tool Manual
- Basic computer skills
- Experience in Tool Operations and/or Field Support
- Knowledge of HMS and Tool Operations manual and Global Maintenance Standards