Skills: Materials Management , Supply Chain Management
Other Skills: pipeline construction, natural gas facility
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Austin, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Materials Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and the movement of materials or parts needed for production. This position is full-time and located on site at a natural gas pipeline facility construction project ongoing in the Austin, PA area.
· Review blueprint and / or product specification to accurately determine materials and quantity needed.
· Adjusts amounts for existing inventory.
· Track the movement of the materials.
· Keep a record of all materials ordered and follow-through to ensure that material gets to the end user.
· Assemble planning documents per package specification for quality review.
· Get sign-off signature, once complete, on the requirements checklists.
· Check-in newly delivered parts and equipment into the inventory management system.
· Stock/Re-stock shelves of consumable items.
· Generate material masters and populate bill of materials for equipment on site.
· Must possess understanding of drawing types, including; Pipe and instrument drawings, Process flow diagrams and Piping isometrics.
· A High School diploma required, a Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred (Construction / Supply chain)
· Must have at least 5 years of experience working on supply chain jobs in the construction environment.
· Must have experience working in materials coordination for a facility owner.
· Must have the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graph.
· Knowledge and experience with Excel, Word Processing and PowerPoint is required.