Our Client is an international based Company and is currently seeking for an OIM position for DRILLSHIP. Job responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Manage the planning and efficient execution of the drilling program in coordination with Customer Representative and rig department heads.
- Organize and supervise the activities of drilling, marine and maintenance departments and ensure rig-specific procedures are understood and observed by all personnel on board.
- Manage the monitoring of all onboard equipment and systems usage, supervise testing and inspection of critical equipment and systems and ensure operational parameters and limits are observed.
- Organize and supervise the activities of drilling, marine and maintenance departments and ensure rig-specific procedures are understood and observed by all personnel onboard
- Ensures that rig complies with Flag State and certifying Regulatory Bodies requirements
- Provide strong and consistent safety leadership and direction to personnel
- Promotes and maintains a safe environment for all personnel, ensuring on-going development and training of employees and equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Minimum 15 years of oilfield experience with at least 7 years in a senior supervisor/ rig superintendent capacity
- Candidates with prior experience on 6th / 7th Gen Drillship and/or Semi-Submersible 7th Generation rigs would be preferred
- Valid BOSIET (OPITO approved) or equivalent certificate
- Valid OGUK Medical
- Valid OIM License
- Valid IWCF Well Control Certification (including high pressure/ over pressure knowledge)
- Willing to work in Asia