Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Support topsides fabrication.
- Generate monthly integrated schedule and progress update in conjunction with area teams.
- Prepare, update & maintain the relevant ongoing schedules through contact with Company & Contractors Teams.
- Define & maintain the Work Breakdown Structure working closely with the Site Leaders.
- Participate as necessary in the preparation of the Project Planning Procedures & ensure adherence to the procedures throughout the duration of the Project.
- Monitor, review & comment on Contractors Planning Procedures, scheduling, progress monitoring, schedule updates & reporting.
- Monitor Contractors scheduling & perform analysis to validate Contractors dates.
- Review Contractors progress measurement system & perform regular reviews of planned vs actual progress.
- Attend all necessary meetings (internal & external) related to planning activities. Ensure actions arising from meetings are followed-up through to close-out.
- Participate in Project Control reviews.
- Liaise as necessary with Cost Controllers to ensure consistency of information
-15 plus years of Oil & Gas industry experience, specifically during fabrication stage
- Experienced in use of planning tools and techniques.
18 month Contract assignment
- Houston, TX and then Ingleside, TX (fabrication site)
- with the possibility of moving to Newfoundland, Canada after the 18 month assignment
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Established in 1991, Omega is a leading global supplier of systems and personnel to the oil and gas and energy sectors. We combine flexible personnel with expert software products to provide project teams with consistent, up to date information that improves communication, decision making and project performance.
Our business culture is transparent and open, with a service minded and entrepreneurial staff of almost 900 people of 35 different nationalities handled from 14 different offices worldwide. We can staff projects with experienced consultants or complete teams, across all disciplines, supporting projects in size from $100K to $10+ billion.