Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Other Skills: Auditing, QSHE
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Above Market Rates
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
QSHE Manager (ROV):
A respected client of ours has an exciting vacancy for an experienced QSHE Manager from an ROV / Vessel background, for a full-time position in the Aberdeen.
· Manage the present UK QHSE Team and Department;
· Review all incidents and direct member(s) in investigations;
· Be the main point of contact regarding Quality, Safety and Environmental systems;
· Advise and Support management with Quality, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Experience in conducting internal and lead audits;
- Diploma in Environmental Management or Equivalent;
- NEBOSH Diploma Occupational Safety & Health or equivalent;
- Excellent working knowledge of Quality, Safety and Environmental.
If you do not meet the required criteria and are not an EU national, due to visa restrictions and client restraints, please bare mind that you will not be considered for this role.
If of interest to you or anyone you may know, please do not hesitate to send your CV/Resume in first instance to email@example.com