Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Responsible to shape, steer, direct and champion all Retail Business Division marketing strategies which include the development, implementation and performance monitoring of all marketing activities and key initiatives across the portfolios; identifying, creating, and championing growth opportunities through market intelligence, economic indicators, customer analytics, innovative solutions, and strategic partnerships to achieve EBITDA target while ensuring sustainable future growth and return to shareholders.
- Marketing Strategy - Champion and steer the development, implementation and performance monitoring of the short and medium term marketing strategies across functions for Retail Business Division
- Loyalty Management & Card - Champion and grow Company Loyalty Programme and cards businesses by providing the strategic direction including enabling, facilitating and advocating growth initiatives, through in-depth and advance customer analytics to identify the customer needs, designing innovative marketing, and forming strategic partnerships and alliances with key partners and merchants to deliver superior customer value proposition that enhances the customer experience in order to grow overall customer base and loyalists, leading to a sustainable and profitably business growth, increase Net Promoter Score (NPS) score as well as brand equity.
- Customer Experience - Champion and advocate the delivery of superior customer experience for retail business by providing the strategic direction on the development, implementation and continuous improvement of Customer Experience Framework and Net Promoter Score (NPS) roadmap, facilitating and driving strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience, and advocating customer-centric mindset and behaviour in Retail Business Division to enhance the customer experience journey as reflected in the improvement in the NPS score and increased in customer base, leading to a sustainable growth and increase in brand equity.
- Fuels and Convenience Retailing Marketing - Champion and steer the overall fuels and convenience retailing marketing activities by providing the strategic direction on the marketing strategy and yearly marketing plan, drive the performance of the marketing campaigns and promotions using in-depth and advance customer analytics, use of digital platforms and marketing channels, as well as active networking with the partners and merchants (ROI)
- Business Intelligence and Customer Analytics - Shape, develop and nurture analytics capabilities in retail business by providing strategic direction, formulating, implementing, and driving continuous improvement on business intelligence and customer analytics framework, championing advance analytics and big data approach and methodology, enabling the use of cutting edge tools and system to deliver key insights to influence, shape and drive the marketing activities
- Any recognized degree. Professional qualification or advanced degree will be an advantage
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the retail industry especially in fuel retailing.
- Strong experience across business and corporate exposure would be an advantage (7-9 years' experience in the oil & gas industry)
- Good networking with industry thought-leaders and policy-makers
- Excellent grasp in business analysis, research, forecasting and strategy development
- Candidate with FMCG background and experience is preferred
- Possess good Communication skill
- Team player with Good Interpersonal skill
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Networking and Relationship Building
Connect Energy is an established human capital management firm focused on providing our clients with a complete solution to meet their human capital needs and challenges.
Connect Energy has a vast database of qualified global candidates with experience in the oil and gas industry specifically in drilling, rig constructions and offshore operations. Through a comprehensive set of services and solutions that address both hiring strategies and organizational effectiveness, we deliver personnel who deliver performance.