Skills: Contracts Administration, IT - SAP / ERP, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client, an established specialist services company in Aberdeen, is URGENTLY looking for a Project Coordinator on an on-going temporary basis. Due to the immediate nature of this requirement, applicants are advised they must be available to start work as soon as possible, within our clients' Bridge of Don premises.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Support the Operations/Engineering teams with materials planning, inventory management, procurement and supply chain.
- Support Sales staff with client management and expectations.
- Develop, approve and update, in conjunction with the Operations Director, relevant project planning schedules/personnel logistics to reflect resource allocation in line with various project requirements and client requests.
- Monitor relevant project cost control/tracking and preparation of monthly reports for the Operations Director.
- Compile and issue the 'Final Report' to clients, ensuring archiving of relevant project records.
- Develop and produce client proposals, tenders and cost estimates.
- Prepare work packs and deployment packs.
- Provide general administration support to the Operations team.
- Ensure all technical queries and requests raised by the various project teams are promptly dealt with.
A good working knowledge of SAP would be preferable, but not essential. Candidates must have strong organisation and planning skills, along with excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable with multi-tasking.
Tulloch Recruitment Limited is a multi-disciplined recruitment business which was established in 1993 and has developed a proven track record for providing specialist personnel to clients across the Oil & Gas and Renewables industries.
Headquartered in Aberdeen, Tulloch Recruitment is ideally situated to service the Oil & Gas sector in the North Sea but also operates globally. Tulloch Recruitment has recently serviced clients in projects across the UK ,central Europe, the Middle East, Canada, Latin America, the United States, Africa and Australasia.