Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for the administration of employment processes in accordance with Oceaneering's hiring guidelines and policies. They will provide support to the Talent Acquisition function in various, customer-serving aspects of employment from coordinating/scheduling all phases of interviews through the offer process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support recruiting function with parts of the recruiting process that include: scheduling interviews, reserving conference rooms and special projects.
- Responsible for compiling and reporting out recruiting metrics.
- Support Recruiters with job advertisements via approved social media platforms or other nominated job boards.
- Provide support at internal/external career fairs and college programs as necessary.
- Create new recruiting literature with assistance from the Talent Acquisitions Manager, eg. recruiting refernce guides, bulletins, reports, and surveys.
- Modify employment-related correspondence; e.g., forms, offer letters.
- Research and network to learn Talent Acquisition Best Practices.
- Suggest ideas for continuous improvement.
- Document Talent Acquisition processes.
- Understand basic OFCCP, federal and state employment laws and they translate to the hiring process.
- Track and reconcile the Corporate Talent Acquisition budget.
- Process Expense Reports.
- Track recruiter job licenses / seats and reconcile invoices.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Coordinate communication between Global Talent Acquisition teams.
- Occasional assist with the recruiting and interviewing as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree and two (2) to (4) years of experience working in a corporate staffing or recruiting department, or equivalent education and experience. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Board Partnership
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.