Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
UniversalPegasus International is a leading provider of engineering, project management, survey, inspection, and construction management solutions to the energy industry worldwide. Built on a 50-year heritage, UniversalPegasus provides quality, safety, innovation and client service, and delivers unmatched expertise and value to oil, gas and power clients around the globe. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, UniversalPegasus has offices in major energy centers worldwide.
UniversalPegasus is seeking an Instrument Engineer to work in Houston, Texas
- Responsibilities will include: engineering calculations, studies, detailed design, report writing, field investigations.
- Interacts with other engineers, and directs designers and drafters to ensure project completion
- Responsible for the technical content and quality of the work, and adherence to schedules for the assigned task or project
- Selects and applies engineering principles and concepts in field of Instrumentation.
- Able to interpret and develop Piping and Instrument Diagrams, Wiring Diagrams, Loop Sheets and Network Diagrams.
- Able to develop instrument and valve Data Sheets.
- Able to select and size instruments and valves based on process conditions.
- Familiarity with Rockwell automation products (PLC, HMI and networking) a plus.
- Responsible for reporting on work progress.
- Performs most tasks with varying levels of supervision.
- May interact with clients and vendors as directed.
- Responsible for following corporate safety protocols.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited college/university required.
- Minimum five years related engineering experience.
- Ability to work with engineering software packages a plus.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. For additional information about UniversalPegasus International please visit our web site at www.universalpegasus.com
UniversalPegasus International is a leading provider of engineering, project management, survey, inspection, and construction management solutions to the energy industry worldwide.
Built on a 50-year heritage, UniversalPegasus provides quality, safe, and innovative services, while delivering unmatched expertise and value to oil and gas clients around the globe. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, UniversalPegasus employs over 1,500 employees and has offices in major energy centers worldwide.
Visit us on the web http://www.universalpegasus.com and connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/universalpegasus-international.