Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world's current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Test and maintain equipment in the shop and in the field.
· Provide onsite labor when needed.
· Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field.
· Perform time, cost, and labor estimates for completion of job assignments. Prepare accurate field service tickets / job reports and other administrative forms as required
· Install and/or remove equipment in accordance with applicable technical procedures
· Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
· Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
· Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available.
· Supervise workers in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance.
· Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
· Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
· Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
· Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
· 3-5 years related experience in equipment repair and maintenance experience
· Strong product knowledge
· Strong mechanical ability
· Self-motivator, self-starter
· Good communication skills
· The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
· Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Willingness to be on call.
· Experience in Hydraulic jet pump systems, triplex pumps, pump jacks, conventional pumping units
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS:
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program, and employee stock purchase program (ESPP) and opportunities for on-going training and career development.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. We may be a large company, but we empower our team to create fresh ideas that challenge convention and break the status quo. Our employees are the key to driving our growth and success. Everywhere we operate, they are inspired to develop new and efficient ways of raising the bar to meet the needs of an evolving industry and solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
At Weatherford, you will work in an exciting, high-energy environment where we are making groundbreaking, award-winning advancements in oilfield technology. The opportunity to explore your potential is limitless.
Visit www.weatherford.com/careers to learn more.