Skills: FPSO / FPU , Helicopter Pilot / Operations, Marine Supervisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Salary: 720 $ net per day
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Client : TOTAL NIGERIA
• Rotation status: 4 weeks on/4 weeks off
• WORKSITE: FPSO.
• Coordinate tanker movements on site and the transfer operations of hydrocarbons to or from the FPSO
and to or from the export tanker or vessel (Pilot, Berthing Master & tanker Loading Master).
• Deputise for the Marine Superintendent when required
Scope of work
• Organises arrival/departure procedures for export tankers,
• Pilot the export tanker to/from mooring point (loading buoy or tandem position),
• During an emergency, manage to secure the off-load tanker and/or coordinate disconnection operations
• Assists and provide marine advice during approac and mooring of a export tanker.
• Inspect the export tanker, complete the HSE and Security check lists,
• Inspect site support vessels,
• Allow or refuse berthing operations,
• Supervise tanker de-ballasting,
• Apply valid HSE rules, international and National regulations codes and standards,
• Ensure communication between tanker and FPSO is maintained during loading operation,
• Check volume calculations for exported batch,
• Supervise the 1st Level corrective and preventive maintenance plan for all equipment associated with
marine and logistic operations including Mooring equipment and tools, work boat, SBM equipments,
• Responsible for spare part management of equipment associated with his duties.
• Advisor to the COMPANY for the completion of cargo documents (BL, LOP, etc...)
NECESSARY PROFILE (Qualifications & provisions of evidence required)
• Experience with TOTAL mandatory
• Master STCW 95 Class 1 Certificate (Deck) with tanker advance training.
• Bridge Resources Management certificate or equivalent
• Provide evidence of work on oil tanker VLCCs, FSO or FPSO out of which
• 3 years as master or chief officer or harbour pilot and
• Preferably experience from tandem and buoy approaches and 2 years as pilot
• Provide evidence of holding individual positions or for more than one year continuously or having been
• employed by the same company continuously for more than five years BOSIET Certificate
• Fluent in English, both read and write.