NES Global Talent is currently representing a worldwide E&P operator in search of their open headcount in Indonesia
The role is Sr. Engineer - Geotechnical
- Bachelor degree in technical science or engineering. Advanced degree in the above is preferable.
- A minimum of 10 years in the Oil and Gas industry and a minimum of 8 years in the area of Deep water geotechnical engineering.
- Provide geotechnical input on SURF and pipeline and deliver the related deliverables including technical part of SURF/pipeline Front End Engineering and Geotechnical Survey ITTs. Special attention should be given to slope stability of Tanimbar trough and environmentally sensitive shore approach.
- Develop detailed Geotechnical engineering project plan and schedule, to submit Geotechnical Survey engineering and survey plan as source of annual budget and AFE preparation within Project Team.
- Review Contractor's work of Survey work execution with pay attention on HSSE matters and project progress achieved.
- Monitor geotechnical engineering status and its interface and integration plan to related Parties; in order to ensure overall OLNG project progress (including SURF, Gas Export Pipeline and Onshore LNG Plant) meet plan and target according to agreed contract.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.