Skills: Business Analyst, Process Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Contract Employment up to 24 months
Location: 81700 Johor , Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years experience in Process Improvement Role
- Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent in lean
- Experience of succsessfully delivery improvement projects in Fabrication or Line Manufacturing environtment
- Deep understanding of continuous improvement tools
- Broad exposure on transformation projects.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (MHB) is a globally trusted heavy engineering and marine solutions provider for a wide range of offshore and onshore facilities and vessels. MHB has over 40 years track record of delivering integrated and complex solutions, including deepwater support services to international oil and gas clients.