Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: The Woodlands, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Anadarko seeks an ESS Analyst to join the Enterprise Services & Systems organization located in The Woodlands, TX office. The position will be a part of the SAP Operational Master Data team focused on primarily master data for cost centers, joint ventures and materials management/supply chain.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required; Proficient in SQL and Microsoft Access
- Oil & gas industry experience preferred
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate with various levels of staff and management
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual; able to multi-task and manage to timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish and sustain close working relationships with business partners
- Ability to interact effectively with domestic and global employees and other business lines across Anadarko
- Provide daily production support in the creation and maintenance of master data for cost centers, joint ventures and materials management (Material Masters, Plants, Storage Locations, etc.)
- Approach problem solving from both a technical and business perspective to generate balanced ideas and recommendations
- Maintain business process documentation and SAP process documentation
- Actively monitor the accuracy and quality of master data in SAP
- Analyze and recommend improvements to processing and related applications
- Participate in the support, design, documentation and testing of the interfaces between SAP and other applications
- Exercise active listening skills to provide feedback and properly document business requirements
Bachelor's degree required in Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or related field.
This position is not eligible for relocation.
Travel will be required up to 5%.
This position is eligible for a 5/40 or 9/80 work schedule, however supports 24/7 operations and should be available as needs arise.
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in the Woodlands, Texas. Our deep and balanced portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and resource plays, and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, we are focused on our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all of our business activities. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare. At Anadarko, we directly employ more than 4,900 men and women and we strive for excellence in all that we do. We know the best vision in the world will not be realized without the right people.
At Anadarko, we set ambitious goals and take disciplined risks to achieve them. We need individuals who will take on this challenge. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it.
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation