Svobodny, Russian Federation
Svobodny, Russian Federation
Skills: Construction Superintendent, Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Svobodny, Russian Federation
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Subcontracts Administration Engineer, Leader SAE
Reference: PIR AGPP0052
Date of issue: 06/12/2017
Project AGPP - Utilities, infrastructures & off-sites in a greenfield Natural Gas treatment plant, Easter Russia
Job Location: Svobodny, Russia
Job type/Contract: Temporary, 48 months. Starts on January 2018.
Hours/rotation: Rotation of 62 days on site and 15 days off (+ 3 paid travel days)
Salary range: Competitive salary package with benefits
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Job summary/Role description
The Subcontracts Administration Engineer contributes to the entering, in the specific Data Base, the works performed by Subcontractors and for detecting, both before and after, any deviation from budget values.
Duties and responsibilities
His responsibilities on the job are:
- Acquaint himself with the Project Construction Subcontracts Administration Procedure (PCSAP;
- Check in detail the accounting submitted by Subcontractors for "unit prices Subcontracts"; in particular, verify quantities (to be calculated in accordance with the drawings issued for construction and in accordance with the Methods of Measurement defined in the Subcontract), verify correct application of unit prices (to be in accordance with the contract price list, and Subcontract requirements), verify correctness of all calculations (arithmetic);
- Assist Subcontracts Administration Manager (SAM) in the evaluation and verification of extra works;
- Assist SAM in other Subcontract Administration activities as required;
- Expedite and ensure timely receipt of accountings and other deliverables from Subcontractors;
- Maintain proper filing of all Subcontracts and accounting documents in accordance with PCSAP.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Suitable University Degree.
- Experience as a SAE/ Leader;
- Senior profile with a significant experience on a similar SAE Leading position (10 - 15 years in similar projects).
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Special Requirements and Comments
- Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
- The knowledge of Russian at working level would be advantageous.