Skills: Electrical Technician, Electrician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Garden City, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To ensure the integrity and reliability of all measurement recording and control systems in compliance with Company policy & procedures, applicable DOT regulations, and applicable AGA / API standards.
SCOPE AND MAGNITUDE:
Test, calibrate, operate, maintain, and inspect electronic flow meters and all associated measurement equipment, control valves, and relief valves on designated pipeline system or truck terminal.
- Maintain accurate measurement of gas/liquids into and out of an assigned area of the pipeline district
- Monitor, document, and address any lost and unaccounted for gas volumes
- Maintain turbine, Coriolis, ultrasonic, and orifice meters, and densitometers
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot field communications backbone and end devices including spread spectrum, air link, licensed, and Internet Protocol equipment
- Collect monthly and quarterly gas samples
- Complete all applicable and required documentation for all aspects of gas measurement, reporting, and position
- Responsible for proper operation and maintenance of pipeline facilities in accordance with Company procedures/policies and DOT regulations
- Assist in cost control of pipeline operations and maintenance
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, and calibrate electronic flow computers, gas chromatographs, moisture and H2 analyzers, control valve, and actuated valves in designated pipeline system along with other associated measurement and control equipment
- Schedule and witness calibration of assigned 3rd party meter stations
- Resolve issues pertaining to measurement and system balance
- Communicate at a technical level and interface with customers, measurement, operations, and engineering groups.
- Must be able to work with and interact with others in field operations group as well as Gas Control, Safety, Environmental, Measurement, and Engineering
- Will work with and interact with Area Foreman, Plant Managers, and Operations personnel
- Interact, communicate, and work with producers, customers, vendors, contractors, service companies, regulatory agencies, and the public
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 3+ years of comprehensive gas measurement experience and/or 5 years process automation/I&E and/or data communications/electronics experience
- Knowledge of concepts in natural gas gathering, pipeline operations, gas processing, and compressor station facilities
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Components (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge level of computer networking and Internet Protocol
- Must have people skills and task prioritizing skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must speak fluent English
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening and is subject to random DOT drug testing
- Capable of lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 50 lbs
- Capable of vigorous outdoor activities and have manual dexterity with physical ability to work extended hours, climbing, bending, kneeling, squatting, working with arms extended above the head, twisting upper body, standing for long periods, walking on catwalks, working in confined spaces, exposure to extreme weather conditions, driving a vehicle, operation of forklifts and light industrial equipment
- Must be capable of performing duties independently with minimal supervision and working in a close-knit team setting
- Must have people skills task prioritizing skills
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and able to respond to call outs
- The ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with other individuals, teams, customers, and stakeholders of the business, at various levels of the organization, in a business-like and professional manner is required
- Will be in “on call” rotation
EnLink Midstream is a leading, integrated midstream company with a diverse geographic footprint and a strong financial foundation, delivering tailored customer solutions for sustainable growth. Our expansive gathering, processing, fractionation, transportation, and logistics assets are located in the most prolific oil and gas regions in North America, including the Gulf Coast, Permian, STACK, SCOOP, C-NOW, Cana-Woodford, Arkoma-Woodford, North Texas, Haynesville, Utica, Marcellus, and Eagle Ford. We are delivering growth and unlocking value for our customers, employees, and investors through our proven expertise in leveraging our diversified assets and strategic relationships.
EnLink employees have consistently committed themselves to excellence in all aspects of their work. We believe we are a family. After all, we work together every day with the common goal of making EnLink one of the best midstream energy services companies in the industry. We appreciate that we all have lives outside of the office, and we are committed to creating a work environment that is beneficial to employee and family alike. We believe in helping one another. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
Visit www.EnLink.com for more information and to apply on line today!