Skills: Painting / Coating / Blasting
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Sapulpa, OK, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world's current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
Consistently produces high volume parts in a cost-efficient manner and perform all required operations. Work is performed under little to moderate supervision.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
· Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
· Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
· Must be proficient in the use of inspection gages including but not limited to micrometers, profilometers and tape measures.
· Read work order packets to ensure accuracy in machining parts.
· Perform own belt sander setups.
· Clean round bars in preparation for roughing.
· Ability to rough round bars to within .005 holding a +.002/-.001 tolerance.
· Maintain a clean and clutter free work environment.
· Perform quality checks ensuring compliance with tolerances and record on QA documents.
· Pull and stage raw material when needed.
· Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
· Can perform own spray lathe setups.
· Spray and fuse round bar under little to moderate supervision.
· Ability to spray and fuse on more than one lathe simultaneously.
· Ability to identify and properly use most tooling.
· Must be able to read and understand blueprint drawings.
· Must be a safety first operator and place quality over production
· Good mathematical skills
· Non-conformance rate of 2% or less
· Must maintain a minimum of 95% of production goals
· The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
· High school diploma or GED preferred
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Earth Sciences.
· Must be perceived as a leader / mentor and respected by industry peers.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS:
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program, and employee stock purchase program (ESPP) and opportunities for on-going training and career development.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. We may be a large company, but we empower our team to create fresh ideas that challenge convention and break the status quo. Our employees are the key to driving our growth and success. Everywhere we operate, they are inspired to develop new and efficient ways of raising the bar to meet the needs of an evolving industry and solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
At Weatherford, you will work in an exciting, high-energy environment where we are making groundbreaking, award-winning advancements in oilfield technology. The opportunity to explore your potential is limitless.
Visit www.weatherford.com/careers to learn more.