Skills: Production Operator
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Rotational Schedule: 14/14
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Maintain integrity of facilities and production optimization.
- Operate, monitor and adjust production and injection well fluid flow and pressures, the installation fluids separation vessels, produced water handling facilities, crude oil to export and gas compression and the treatment and distribution equipment and process.
- Process support systems including air, chemicals, heating and seawater.
- Complete maintenance routines and record defects.
- Maintain regulatory records.
- Deepwater experience strongly preferred
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.