Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Training Rep
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Define and implement Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Plan for the Project
- Assess HSE risks associated to the project/Conduct Risk Assessment Workshops and keep Project Hazard Register updated
- Ensure the development of environmental studies required and Interact with regulatory agencies
- Coordinate permitting process for the project.
- Identify stakeholders and prepare/implement stakeholders management plan
- Develop and implement HSE procedures and deliverables required for the project
- Coordinate bridging documents with contractors on HSE issues
- Conduct audits to drilling and services contractors. Ensure implementation of corrective actions
- Monitor contractor compliance with standards and requirements
- Prepare and implement emergency response plans required for the project
- Coordinate emergency drills
- Coordinate incident investigations
- Implement preventive observations program
- Monitor the implementation of corrective actions
- Hold HSE meetings
- Prepare HSE reports
- Supervise HSE personnel at site
University Degree in Science or Engineering (Drilling, Industrial, Chemical, Safety or Environmental Engineering) with specialization in QHSE
Proficient in HSEQ Management Systems ISO 14001, OSHA 18001, ISO 9001
Possess certification in NEBOSH or equivalent
Programmed Marine is a market leading global manning specialist within the marine and drilling sectors. With seven global hubs uniquely positions in key strategic locations we strive to offer a borderless solutions to our international and local partners in each region.
Sourcing and Support
Programmed Marine offers a full suite of personnel and logistics to the Oil and Gas and associated industries. Specialist personnel cover the marine, drilling, construction, catering and camp services sectors. We place personnel offshore, on vessels as well as both fixed and floating installations, and onshore, on mind sites, drilling sites and in construction yards.
We have capabilities and experience in providing a wide range of trades, supervisors and management for both on and offshore assignments – from a single employee to complete project staffing. As always, safety is at the forefront of all the services we offer.
Manning - Provision of experienced and qualified offshore personnel for exploration & support vessels, dive support vessels and construction barges, drilling rigs, seismic and geotechnical survey vessels and production platforms
Catering - Provision of internally managed catering and camp services
Ship Management - Operations, technical, quality and safety support
Industrial Relations - Advice and support
QHSE – Management, advice and support
Business Visa and Temporary Work Permits
Logistic Support Services – Vessel and port operations, stevedoring, warehousing and procurement
Commercial Import/Export - Vessel, machinery and spares importation and exportation