Skills: Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: USD60 per annum
Location: Fort Mc Murray, Canada
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a well-known operator company, is currently seeking a RFID Systems Analyst for a one year contract starting ASAP in Fort McMurray. The qualified candidate MUST be local or have accommodations in the area as no LOA will be given. Job Description
Skills related to job duties include:
- Strong analytical skills. Incumbent will be required to analyze data from various sources and systems, draw logical conclusions and make recommendations for action based on interpretation of data.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Incumbent will be required to conduct regular (as often as daily) face to face meetings with contractor field supervision and management. As such, they need to be able to explain concepts clearly and concisely in order to influence behavioural change.
- Advanced MS Excel skills. The incumbent will be required to manipulate significant amounts of raw data and should be able to use Excel to generate clear and concise custom reports and graphs.
- Incumbent should be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail. The incumbent should be able to maintain focus during periods where high volumes of repetitive tasks are required, where the task must be done quickly and accurately.
- Willingness to work extended overtime hours during turnaround; Willing to work Night Shift
- A knowledge of Cisco network infrastructure (including Cisco Prime)
- Understanding of oil sands Turnaround operations
- Field experience in an oil sands operation
All qualified candidates will be contacted
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.