Skills: HR - General, HR - Trainer / Instructor
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. In Brazil, Shell has been present for more than a century (since 1913), and was the first international oil company to produce oil in Brazil, in the Campos Basin, after the market was opened up to private investment. Currently, Shell is one of the largest energy companies in the Brazilian market.
Shell in Brazil is also a major producer of lubricants and, through Raízen (a joint venture with a Brazilian energy and logistics group), invests in the production of sugar cane ethanol, a viable biofuel alternative for smarter and cleaner mobility in the future.
We deliver energy responsibly, aiming to meet society’s energy demands today and in the future in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. We operate safely with respect to our neighbors and work to minimize our environmental impact.
We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future. Because remarkable people achieve remarkable things.
- Support the Upstreams business in Brazil in the transformation process, providing strategic support in change management and organsational effectiveness.
- Build the critical capabilities needed to support the Deepwater Business in Brazil.
- Support the global deepwater business in closing critical gaps across Deepwater. Drive 70-20-10 and workplace learning.
- Embed knowledge sharing as a practice across the Deepwater business in Brazil.
- Identify critical capabilities required to support the ventures in Brazil.
- Leverage the full spectrum of learning methods (on the job, blended, coaching/mentoring, classroom, networks) and drive the change to more social learning and more in-role development.
- Build strong partnerships with stakeholders at various levels.
- Actively work together with HR in the Business and Talent to deliver the OE (organisational effectiveness) and learning agenda.
- Provide top of class learning services in the country working in partnership with key service providers.
This position will deliver learning solutions for approximately 900 employees in Brazil. Estimated learning spent in the region of approx 1 M USD. The main business in the region (considering total investment) is Upstream (Deep Water), placing Shell as the major IOC in Brazil. The position will also cover the downstream business in the delivery of non technical learning demands.
- Bachelor degree in relevant fields is required.
- Minimun of 3 years of work experience in Human Resources. Previous experience in Learning and Business Partnering is required.
- Skilled in change management would be an asset.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese. Spanish is a plus.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Collaborative learning skills: helping leaders to participate in knowledge networks, actively promoting the benefits of communities of practice, personal learning networks and cross organisational workplace communication and collaboration.
- Ability to build effective trust-based partnerships with business and other functional leaders and representatives by maintaining a robust understanding of the business and its competitiveness and providing steer and support on an effective people agenda to drive business value.
- Skilled in analysing, using and presenting data in such a way that a compelling story is created to drive the implementation of the learning plan.
- Managing projects and programmes in multi-cultural environments.
- Delivering through subject matter experts and other specialists.
- Operating in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Budget management.
- Self confident and able to operate independently in a dynamic environment.
- Work focusing on operational excellence.
- Intervention and Facilitation skills
- Ability to have a broad view of organisational dynamics and propose interventions.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video