El Reno, OK, US
El Reno, OK, US
Skills: Warehouse Person, Workshop
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: El Reno, OK, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Position Overview: Carries out a variety of physical activities at the designated facility. This is a safety sensitive position.
Reports to: Area Manager, Shop Foreman
Directs Reports: None
- Assists with the loading and unloading of supplies and equipment
- May assist in cleaning the shop area, painting, and retrieving parts and tools
- Installs and maintains equipment
- May deliver and pick-up parts which could include pulling a trailer
- May operates a forklift
- Operates a variety of equipment
- Assists with general repair and maintenance work as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Mechanical aptitude and experience
- Detail oriented
- Flexible in dealing with frequent changes or unexpected delays
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Forklift Operator certified
- Good driving record
- Position requires long periods of standing and sitting
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend and kneel frequently throughout the day
Typical working conditions and hazards:
- Work is performed in all weather conditions
- Able to perform duties with protective equipment, H2S respirator where required
- Potential hazards include working near or with heavy tools and moving machinery
Potential exposure to loud noises, airborne toxins, solvents, flammable atmospheres and industrial chemicals
Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Benefits programs
- Performance-based financial rewards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment