The Artificial Lift - Project Engineer assumes a technical role in a production engineering environment. He/she is responsible for proposing technical solutions and support in the Camlift system operations. A project engineer's expertise and capability to provide "technical engineering solutions" will come from having superior knowledge of Camlift system and exposure to different types of reservoirs and complex technical challenges while being on top of Artificial Lift technologies. He/she reports to Senior project engineer or Artifical Lift Operations Manager.
- Introduce and promotes camlift system and other new technology to all customers
- Provide technical solutions to TSE or clients
- Perpare complex technical design proposals
- Leverage synergies and maximize business opportunities
- Personally develop and manage strategies for assign client/location
- Ensure long term business development in country of assigment Provide feedback to sales organization on any customer concerns/comments, competitor activity, or other potential sales oppertunities
- Equipment order follow up
- Setup equipment reception check procedures
- Do the detail design and compile job package for each well
- Support operation installation,
- Carry out regular audit (inventory, job execution)
- Review and validate the EOWR
- Ensure product consumption with Store and issue FTLs.
- Follow up on inventory level. Advise batch orders for products and consumables.
- Work in close cooperation with the field to gain field knowledge and experience
- Provide all information to field operations in preparation for upcoming jobs
- Supervise complexed installations
- Maintain close after sales followup with field and client on well and pump performance after installation
- Develop and maintain customer relations
- Identify oppertunites to improve market share
- Provide assistance during month end reporting
- Provide information to enable proper resource planning
- Maintains proper tooling in a well organized, neat, tidy and operating condition
- Orders parts, tools and materials necessary to maintain an inventory adequate to meet customer needs and manage same as not to incur unnecessary cost
- All QHSE events to be reported in QUEST
- Encourage full compliance with all Schlumberger QHSE policies
- Support continuous improvement efforts, in line with corporate goals
- Monitor and review QHSE performance for artificial lift in country of assigment
- Human Resources management:
- Promote teamwork,Schlumberger values and culture
- Drive for own training and career development
- Mentor younger engineers
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum two years’ of succesful and stand alone experience on similar project with Camlift system.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and Hindi or a regional language.
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.