Skills: Civil Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- To supervise the execution of the construction works and ensure that the works are carried out by the Contractors in accordance with the contract specifications/bills of quantities/schedule of prices, drawings and all other contract documents
- To exercise all necessary supervision and diligence to ensure protection of company and client's interest
- Candidate must possess Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Must be an accredited Resident Engineer with IES
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience in pipe-jacking/tunneling and deep excavation works preferred
Connect Energy is an established human capital management firm focused on providing our clients with a complete solution to meet their human capital needs and challenges.
Connect Energy has a vast database of qualified global candidates with experience in the oil and gas industry specifically in drilling, rig constructions and offshore operations. Through a comprehensive set of services and solutions that address both hiring strategies and organizational effectiveness, we deliver personnel who deliver performance.