Lafayette, LA, US
Lafayette, LA, US
Skills: Hydraulic & Pneumatic, Maintenance Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Other Skills: Production Operator
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lafayette, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Schedule: 14/14 Contract rotation offshore
Benefits: 401K, Insurance, Vacation, Training
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. regularly
- Work in hot/cold environments
- Walk/stand for long periods
- Reaching, lifting and bending
Production Pneumatic Technician should possess the ability to safely and promptly perform tasks involved with the day to day maintenance and support of pneumatic systems on offshore production platforms in order to minimize or resolve downtime. In addition, this level requires Preventive Maintenance skills. This level requires the ability to be a team player and to work closely with Production Personnel.
High School Diploma or equivalent GED certificate. Military technical school or Vo-Tech courses or certificate is recommended. On-the-Job training classes provided by previous employers will be considered provided that contracted individual can produce proper documentation to prove completion of courses.
- 5years of experience or equivalent in the field of Pneumatic Panel Construction and/or installation
- T-2 Certification
- General knowledge of API 250 14C
- 5 years proven experience as an Pneumatic/Instrumentation Technician
- Ability to read blue prints/safe charts
- Ability to tube panels
Duties: The following are typical tasks and duties a Production Pneumatic Technician is expected to perform.
- Perform routine pneumatic maintenance repairs on assigned system equipment and facilities.
- Perform pneumatic diagnostic and repair work on pneumatic systems
- Perform a variety of pneumatic duties including installing, disassembling, inspecting, repairing, and replacing defective parts on a variety of pneumatic equipment and facilities.
- Schedule and perform routine maintenance checks.
- Verify that pneumatic Safety Systems operate in accordance with SAFE Charts