Skills: Financial Analyst
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: USD80000 - USD100000 per annum
Location: Houston, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Responsible for monthly review and analysis of key variances in the Balance Sheet and Income Statements for various entities.
- Prepares monthly reports to be used by group management.
- Prepares templates to be used throughout group for various tasks (eg month-end, forecasts, etc).
- Assists with annual operating plan preparation, monthly pulse, quarterly forecasts, and weekly pulses (mini-forecast of month and quarter).
- Administers the group's Finance SharePoint repository.
- Assists users throughout the group with HFM and SharePoint related issues.
- Responsible for HFM (financial consolidation software) validation including analysis and year-end schedules.
- Provides monthly analysis of price/volume/mix of sales and related cost of sales.
- Responsible for Capital Expenditure Request (CER) and Expense Request (ER) review and maintenance. Provides training to department managers on requirements and best practices.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5+ years of experience in Financial Analysis, Cost Accounting in a manufacturing industry
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of HFM (financial consolidation software) a plus
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.