Skills: Mechanical Technician, Workover or Completion, Workshop
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: USD$17.00/Hour. Overtime as needed
Location: El Reno, OK, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
SGF Global is looking for a Completions Workshop Technician in El Reno, OK to work for a major oilfield service company.
The Completions Workshop Technician is responsible for delivering Safe, Efficient and Reliable Products and Services to the Field Teams. The Workshop Technicians primary responsibility is to assure the highest quality of service during equipment assembly and maintenance. This is done through location workshop processes supported by usage of maintenance business systems. They liaise with the Field teams as needed to ensure assembly and maintenance are aligned with field operations.
- Support and alert managers with respect to proper control and consumption of M&S
- Use a maintenance business system for tracking and maintaining assets
- Ensure equipment is maintained, calibrated, certified and that all modifications are performed
- Ensure all equipment is received, inspected, stored, mobilized, demobilized and tracked as per required standards
- Ensure that all workshop documentation is complete organized and available or archived to the highest standard
- Use valid documentation during all assembly and maintenance (maintenance manuals, SOP', checklists, standard work)
Type of employment: 3 month-Contract. Contract to hire.
Salary: USD17.00$/Hour. Overtime as needed.
Required education: High School or Equivalent
- 2 years oilfield equipment maintenance
THIS POSITION IS ONLY FOR CANDIDATES THAT LIVE OR WORK IN THE US, NO RELOCATION NOR SPONSORSHIP WILL BE PROVIDED.