Skills: Business Analyst, Commercial Management, Contracts Administration
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: 81700 Johor , Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
- Degree in any Engineering or QS or Business Administration or any related discipline
- At least 6 years' experience in OIl & Gas with sound knowledge and skills in bidding with at least 5 years in management position
Drive the bidding preparation of Technical package in accordance with client ITB to maximizing MMHE's oppurtunity in winning bids and ensuring sufficient cost allocation and budget without compromising safety, product, service quality and commercial profitability.
- Review, collate, analyze and provide input, lessons learnt for projects risks based on previous and current projects to facilitate decision
- Work closely with the estimating team to improve competitiveness in Bidding Strategy
- Responsible in managing bidding preparation
- To manage and review the proposal package prior submission to client and ensure technical submission package are meeting clients requirement.
- Verify, collate & manage an up-to-date technical data bank to facilitate the development & production of accurate and consistent quality strategy as well as for future references.
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (MHB) is a globally trusted heavy engineering and marine solutions provider for a wide range of offshore and onshore facilities and vessels. MHB has over 40 years track record of delivering integrated and complex solutions, including deepwater support services to international oil and gas clients.