Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client is an international offshore drilling contractor and is currently seeking for suitable Toolpusher candidates. The Toolpusher (Day/Night) is responsible for efficient planning and safe execution of the daily drilling operation. He shall provide effective leadership and management and ensure compliance with Client's Quality & Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
- Control all of drilling operations and other interrelated activities being performed during his shift.
- Consult with the Supervisor regarding the progress of the drilling operation.
- Ensure that the drilling operation is carried out in accordance with the defined drilling programme and that the operation is executed in a safe and proper manner.
- Prepare drilling reports.
- Understand and react immediately in case of hole problems or drill string problems.
- Ensures that all drilling parameters are followed and adjusts them if necessary to get the best performances.
- Ensures that equipment is working properly, and is correctly lined up.
- Maintain inventory of all tubulars onboard.
- Responsible for the safety working practices of the crew, and committed to preventing damage to the environment.
- Ensure full implementation of the STOP system, to include the careful monitoring of the crew and the taking part in daily STOP audits as instructed by the Supervisor.
- Comply with Permit to Work System.
- Valid OGUK Medical
- Valid BOSIET Certificate (OPITO Approved)
- Valid IWCF - Supervisor Level 4 Certificate
- Minimum of 8 years of offshore working experiences with at least 3 years of Toolpusher (Day/Night)
- Prior experience working on Semi-sub AND Drillship is a MUST