Skills: Warehouse Person, Workshop
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: USD16 - USD20 per hour
Location: Victoria, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position is responsible for ensuring the integrity and reliability of the appropriate equipment for specified jobs.
Essential job duties include:
- Support, comply with, and participate in HSE Program
- Attend daily safety/operational meetings with all shop personnel
- Coordinate workload requirements and monitor the assigned task within the warehouse department
- Manage, maintain and assist in the unloading of trucks delivering warehouse supplies
- Manage, maintain and assist warehouse personnel in the daily receiving, check-in, documenting and delivery of received goods
- Manage and maintain the warehouse receiving log
- Manage and assist warehouse personnel in testing, inspecting and maintenance of warehouse stock items
- Manage and assist warehouse personnel in processing repairable items
- Manage, maintain and assist in pulling warehouse stock items and assets in support of job load outs and resupplies as identified in the Shop process
- Ensure QA in performed, documented and signed off on with the associated shop personnel for all warehouse items and assets issued in support of job load outs and resupplies
- Document issues and returns of warehouse inventory to shop personnel in support of equipment and facility maintenance
- Manage and verify that assigned personnel are properly tracking and documenting as defined in the warehouse process
- Manage and maintain the calibration of inventory items as identified in the calibration process
- Perform inventory
- Advise Facilities Manager of any deviations from or additions to the existing QMS processes/procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned by the Facilities Manager
- Support and participate in the organization's Continual Improvement Program to conform to ISO 9001 requirements by complying with Quality Policies and Procedures and meeting Quality Objectives
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE AND LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or GED
- Two years of experience in a related position (truck driver/shop worker/inventory work) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Knowledge of diving equipment
- Knowledge of emergency and safety procedures
- Must show discretion, good judgment, organizational or management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.