Skills: Asset Integrity Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Reliability Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering's business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The Integrity Manager Middle East (IMME) is a senior leadership role based in Oceaneering's hub in the region, Abu Dhabi. The IMME will be responsible for the Operations and growth of the Integrity services line within the region in close collaboration with the Asset Integrity Regional team and the Integrity Management Service line. The role has dual reporting lines, in a matrix organization, regionally and service line.
The IMME requires a strategic mindset and a demonstrable track record of leading and developing an Asset Integrity business, preferably from an engineering standpoint. The role will have significant influence on the strategic direction we take and the culture and approach we take to delivering our services. This will require a strong personality with excellent personal skills and communication skills.
The IMME is expected to take a holistic approach to Integrity management and based on the key elements described, grow and complement the services from a technical and commercial point of view. In addition to strong technical skills, the IMME must demonstrate strong commercial skills enabling and driving both organic and in-organic growth, the latter though M&A, strategic partnerships and other forms of collaboration.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Accountable for the Development and Growth of the Integrity Management Services in the region.
• Accountable for the Development and Execution of a Long Term strategy for the service
• Development of Partnerships and Collaboration models to complement the service
• Actively seek and evaluate M&A opportunities
• Possess a strategic mindset and drive for a global market
• Strong strategic mindset with the ability to define and remain focused on progressing these along the lines that has been jointly agreed.
Organisation & Capability
• Accountable for developing and maintaining a fit for purpose organization with the appropriate capabilities to deliver and enhance the service
• Accountable for the fulfillment of Oceaneering's contractual obligations in the service's portfolio.
• Ability to effectively work across diverse cultures - Understand the social and business cultures and practices of different countries around the world
• Willingness and interest in developing others - Manage and Lead employees through leadership aligned to Oceaneering standards. Actively mentor, develop and promote talent.
• Ability to Initiate and Management Change
• Ability to Understand, Navigate and Leverage Complex Organizational structures
• Excellent communication skills are required.
Business Development & Market Knowledge
• In depth understanding of the regional Integrity Management Market, its players and mechanics, commercially and technically
• Strong Business Development skills with the ability to define and quantify client value and translate those into commercial offerings
• Have intimate knowledge and understanding of Oceaneering and Asset Integrity's long term strategies and devise and execute short and medium term strategies as well as tactical actions that support the fulfillment of those.
• Build and Manage customer relationships at a senior level.
Industry knowledge and Experience
• Technically proficient within the field of expertise, proficient in regulatory requirements as well as associated an industry standards and practices.
• Work with other Integrity Groups across the division and regions to develop and enhance the service provision and develop global Integrity best practices.
• Ensure that the best practices, technology, techniques and innovation, developed and implemented across similar integrity contracts are notified and applied to the assets to optimise plant availability and safety
• Facilitate the development and continuous improvement of the integrity process between Oceaneering and the client within and across various assets
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline (E)
Note: lesser qualifications may be accepted provided exceptional experience in operations management can be demonstrated
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.