Skills: HR - General
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Shell’s presence in Thailand dates back to 1892 when the first barge containing Shell kerosene docked in Bangkok. Today, Shell is one of the largest and the longest-established multinational operations in Thailand. The Shell Brand is one of the most esteemed and well respected in the Thai energy sector. Shell played a pioneering role in the advancement of the industry, from the establishment of refineries to a nationwide network of gasoline stations. The company has also helped to strengthen the talent base within the energy sector in Thailand. For more than 120 years of our operations in Thailand, Shell has been growing side by side with the country’s developing economy. We have been committed to developing products of quality and to preserving the environment. Our goal is not only to achieve business success but also to play an active role in helping improve society.
Provide full range of HR management services e.g. recruitment, learning, performance management, competency development, Open Resourcing consultancy to CoB in order to ensure that the CoB has adequate human resources of the right quality, quantity and cost.
- Provide CoB with a manpower plan in order to support the business plan.
- Provide guidance and advice to line managers on all related human resources matters.
- Responsible for the implementation of the human resources activities e.g. external recruitment, performance management, goals & performance appraisal, reward etc.
- Advise line managers on organisational structures and processes to ensure that the HR implications of change programmes are taken into account.
- Advise line managers on Employee Relations issues.
- Advise career guidance and development plan to staff and line manager.
- Develop and implement communication strategies and tools in Business.
- Support Global HR activities such as Globay Pay communication, Diversity, Talent Review, HR common process. Provide support to line managers and staff on Shell People system.
- Ensure Job Evaluation under responsibility have been made.
- Coordinate with local external consultants to provide Learning events across the business.
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in related field or Human Resource Management would be an advantage.
- Strong communications / interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Ability to work in teams and networks.
- Personal Leadership and initiative.
- Learning Orientation & an Enterprise First mindset.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai.
- Able to work on virtual organisation.
- Able to implement HR policy under changing environment.
- Able to manage and solve delicate issues effectively.
- Able to work under pressure and changing environment
*Please note you must be lawfully authorised to work in the country in which you are assigned to work in of which for this role will be in Thailand.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video