Skills: Floorhand / Roughneck
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Precision Drilling has established itself as a U.S. market leader, delivering efficient, reliable High Performance services to customers in the U.S. with a fleet of more than 100 well-maintained drilling rigs including Single, Double, Triple and Slant rigs.
Our rigs and our Toughnecks are known as the best of the best, in terms of safety, technology and service to our customers. We also look for a willingness and flexiblility of candidates to work in remote locations. We are active in all major U.S. resource plays, working with the most demanding and technically advanced operators in the U.S.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Must have a minimum of 2 years previous Floorhand experience on a drilling rig, and possess a basic knowledge of all equipment on a drilling rig.
- Experience previously in a similar capacity including working on land, work-over drilling rigs.
- Physical ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs. consistently throughout a work shift, also to push/pull at heavy weights for short but sustained periods.
- Physical ability to work in extreme weather conditions, around loud noises, in confined areas, and at extreme heights.
- Mechanically inclined; which means you know how to use tools, read and understand directions, you can take things apart and put them back together and generally interested in how machines work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- A valid driver's license as well as transportation to and from rig site.
Do you have what it takes to be a Toughneck with Precision Drilling?? We are always looking for HIGH PERFORMANCE HIGH VALUE.