Skills: Rig Manager, Toolpusher
Other Skills: Worldwide experience in drilling companies (Started from: RA, FLM, DRKM, AD, DR, NTP & up to TP).
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia
Manages company's interest at the rig site in respect to our clients, the well Program and all personnel on board the rig. The Toolpusher (called in ADC Rig Superintendent) is the overall responsible person for:
- Driling Operations
- Personeel (including sub-contractors)
- Assests protection and managment
At least 8 years experiance on heavy dutty HH,Amphion drilling rigs. Of these 8 years, at least 2 years must be as Assistant Toolpusher or Toolpsher on a similary type rig.
- The individual has safety, communication and supervisory skills
- Must be a prficient in computer, confident with SAP, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Acccess & PowerPoint
- The individual must have completed the following training and experience; company's modular traning and certification requirents
- Must have IWCF/WellSharp Supervisor level.
- SIPP training cousre.
- Stop Program.
- Medically fit.