Skills: Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Receives Project documentation and understands Scope of Work related to his discipline.
- Report to Commissioning Team Leader as per project Organization chart.
- Lead a team to undertake commissioning activities in small projects.
- Interfaces with other disciplines to ensure integration of activities.
- Implement & test the subsystems as per project commissioning test sheets.
- Preparation of method statements, procedures and routines where required.
- Interface towards Precommissioning and Company personnel.
- Reports on work progress, bringing to notice potential problems or delays and recommends solutions.
- Assist during the database preparation for precommissioning status index and commissioning technical database.
- Plan, Monitor and assist in Vendor activities as required.
- Ensure temporary supplies and commissioning spares are adequate for the subsystem testing.
- Perform inter-discipline checks.
- Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.
2. Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Telecom/ Electronic & Communication/ Instrumentation Engineering.
- 15 years commissioning experience within the oil and gas industry with at least 4 years in a Lead role in Commissioning.
- Leadership and Supervisory potentials.
- Good understanding of specific Engineering discipline and inter-discipline activities.
- Knowledge of Commissioning software.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good technical knowledge and skills.
- Good Communication skills.