Skills: Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Part Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Receives Project documentation and understands Scope of Work related to his discipline
what is required.
- Lead a team to undertake commissioning activities in small projects.
- Interfaces with other disciplines to ensure integration of activities.
- Implement & test the subsystems as per project commissioning test sheets.
- Preparation of method statements, procedures and routines where required.
- Interface towards Precommissioning and Company personnel.
- Reports on work progress, bringing to notice potential problems or delays and recommends
- Assist during the database preparation for precommissioning status index and commissioning
- Plan, Monitor and assist in Vendor activities as required.
- Ensure temporary supplies and commissioning spares are adequate for the subsystem testing.
- Perform inter-discipline checks.
- Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.
2. Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- 10 years commissioning experience within the oil and gas industry with at least 4 years in a
key Commissioning role.
- Supervisory potentials.
- Good understanding of specific Engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of Commissioning software.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good technical knowledge and skills.
- Good Communication skills.
The NATIONAL PETROLEUM CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (NPCC), a Public Joint Stock company, was established in April 1973. The fabrication facilities then were located on Sadiyat Island, 3 km east of Abu Dhabi city. The present facilities are now located at Mussafah, 35 km from Abu Dhabi city.
In 1973, NPCC was initially established to provide a facility for the fabrication of steel structures required by the onshore and offshore Oil and Gas production industry. In 1978 NPCC expanded its operation by setting up a custom built pipe coating facility at the yard.In 1992, NPCC expanded its engineering capability for designing onshore & offshore facilities, loading terminals, storage tanks, pressure vessels and pipelines. Presently, NPCC has over 300 dedicated engineering staff to support the ongoing operations. The design team is fully equipped with latest state-of-the-art computers/softwares to meet engineering challenges.
In 1994, NPCC constructed its new modern facilities at Mussafah, 35 Km away from Abu Dhabi City, over an area of more than a million square meters.The facilities include modern fabrication & pipe coating yards, marine base and load out facility, offices and accommodation buildings. The fabrication yard is capable for fabrication of up to 67,000 tons of steel per year.
In 1996, a modern fabrication facility for fabrication of Pressure Vessels was added which is capable of manufacturing 6,000 tons/annum Pressure Vessels of various types in thickness up to 160 millimeter by hot rolling and 100 millimeter by cold rolling, in diameter from 600 millimeter to 6000 millimeter. The products manufactured at this facility are; Pressure Vessels, Slug Catchers, Separators, Columns, Towers, Scrubbers and other related equipment covering Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Material. The new state-of-the-art Pressure Vessels Manufacturing Facilities are accredited by ASME to use "U", "U2", "S" and "R" Stamps.
Today, NPCC, as an established global construction company, provides Clients total Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services in the development of offshore and onshore Oil and Gas fields for the Arabian Gulf and the regional markets.